Our website address is: https://www.sofearesidensi.com
Collection of Personal Data
In the course of your dealings with TH Properties Sdn Bhd and/or any its the subsidiaries (“Sofea Residensi”), we will request that you provide data and information about yourself (“Personal Data”) to enable us to enter into commercial transaction with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business. These are relevant in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with business partners within our projects or townships.
Such Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include but not limited to information concerning your name, date of birth, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, race, nationality, contact information, e-mail address, work history, education, compensation currently and historically, employer feedback, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, references and any other details of past employers or other people you provided to us, residential or postal addresses, your current or previous vocations, your employer’s name, address, telephone or fax number, your previous addresses and preferred mode of communication, any previous names you may have used or aliases, religion, current and savings account number, credit card details, bank name and other pertinent banking information, tax file identification number, EPF number, SOCSO number; and criminal history, where permitted by applicable law.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by us for the following purposes:
- the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from us;
- the maintenance and upkeep of customer records and development;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our partners;
- marketing and client profiling activities regarding our latest projects, products and/or services;
- preparation and execution of all necessary documents and agreements and/or contracts for our projects, products and/or services with you;
- credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary;
- our internal record keeping;
- prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud and money-laundering)
Disclosure of Personal Data
The information we gather is not sold, given to, or otherwise shared with other organisations for commercial or any other purposes. We do, however, send out emails on behalf of selected organisations to those of our subscribers who have opted in to receive these messages. We send the messages directly, so at no time do the advertisers get to see users’ personal information – unless of course users respond or reply to these advertisements or mailings themselves.
Protection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be kept and processed in a secured manner. The appropriate administrative and security safeguards, policies and procedures will be implemented, as far as practicable, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. We will, as far as practicable, aim to prevent any unauthorized and/or unlawful processing of, and the accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data.
TH Properties Sdn Bhd is committed to taking appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to protect your Private Data against unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or damage, and unauthorised destruction of your Private Data.
To safeguard against unauthorised access to Private Data by third parties outside TH Properties Sdn Bhd, all electronic Private Data held by TH Properties Sdn Bhd is maintained on systems that are protected by secure networks. TH Properties Sdn Bhd entities limit access to internal systems that hold Private Data to a select group of authorised users who are given access to such systems through the use of a unique identifier and password. Access to Private Data is limited to and is provided only to relevant users for the purpose of performing their official duties.
Changes to this Policy
TH Properties Sdn Bhd may need to modify this Policy as needed, for example, to comply with changes in business operations or laws and regulations. TH Properties Sdn Bhd will post all changes to this policy.
When you access, browse or use this website, you hereby accept without limitation or qualification the terms and conditions set forth below:
- This website including all contents, articles, editorial content, publications, illustrations, graphics and logos made available on this site (“the Site”) are wholly owned by TH Properties Sdn Bhd (“the Company”) and may not be copied or re-used without express permission of the Company. Unauthorized use of any materials, contents, proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks for any purpose is strictly prohibited and will violate copyright laws, trademark laws and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- The Site is only for personal use, quick reference, illustration purposes and perusal of information. The materials in the Site are provided with the understanding that the Company and/or its subsidiaries or the users are not engaged in rendering legal, counseling or other product advice or forms any binding contract or agreement with the Company and/or its subsidiaries. Reliance on the materials is at your own sole risk.
- While the Company strives to keep information on the Site accurate and current, materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed on the Site. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion on the Site and make any changes at any time without notice. The materials in this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
- The Site may link to other Internet sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of those sites as it is operated by other entities and if you access into such sites, it is solely at your own risk.